April 3 - April 4, 2020
This spring we invite you to join with fellow Sjögren’s patients, their families, medical experts, and product exhibitors and attend our 2020 National Patient Conference at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix hotel.
Sjögren’s is not the same for every person diagnosed, which is why educating yourself on the most up-to-date information and treatment options is so important. Attending the Foundation’s National Patient Conference is one way you can gain information from many different sources while also meeting fellow patients.
This year’s Conference will include opportunities to:
- Learn from national Sjögren’s experts, researchers and SSF staff
- Find new products and receive free samples in our exhibitor hall
- Share with your fellow patients
- Browse Sjögren’s resources at the Sjögren’s Foundation Book Table
We encourage you to take this opportunity to gain an understanding of all the key aspects of Sjögren’s. This two-day educational experience will give you the tools to take control of your health and learn how to manage and understand your Sjögren’s symptoms and complications.
Presentation topics will include:
- Sjögren’s: An Overview
- Integrative Medicine: A Role for Treatment in Sjögren’s
- Oral Manifestations of Sjögren’s
- “Ask the Doctor” Panel
- International Sjögren’s Research Update
- Autonomic Nervous System Involvement and POTS
- How Coaching Can Help You Live Your Best Life
- Sjögren’s and Dry Eyes: What’s New?
- Pediatric Sjögren’s
- Transforming the Future of Sjögren’s
- And More To Be Announced!
Click here to view a printable Conference brochure.