The Sjögren’s Foundation, in concert with our medical advisors, is closely monitoring the coronavirus/COVID-19 and what the Foundation and our patients should be doing.
The Foundation is committed to the health and safety of our patients, their families and our volunteers. Due to the unpredictable progression of the virus, we have come to the difficult decision to cancel or postpone all events through May 15th.
Please click on the links below to learn more about the Foundation's COVID-19 prevention policy for patients and postponed or canceled events:
- A message from Sjögren’s Foundation CEO, Steven Taylor, on our ongoing response to the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Sjogren’s Foundation Develops FAQs on Sjogren’s and COVID-19
- To view the FAQ's as a PDF CLICK HERE
- Update on the Foundation’s Outreach on Hydroxychloroquine/Plaquenil Shortage:
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Precautions for Sjögren's Patients
- A Message from Steven Taylor, Sjögren's Foundation CEO
National Patient Conference - Rescheduled to June 26 - 27, 2020
We know that the coming weeks will include times of stress and anxiety, as we are all charting this unknown territory. Rest assured, that the Foundation will be alongside you as we continue to offer support and advice to Sjögren’s patients on COVID-19.
We will continue to update this page as more information is released. Be safe and continue to listen to your health care professionals.
*Updated on 5/20/20