This was a transformative year at the Sjögren’s Foundation. This year we:
- Made considerable research investments
- Saw further advances in new therapeutics
- Created greater awareness in the medical community about the systemic nature of Sjögren’s (including increasing communications and acceptance of our Pulmonology Clinical Practice Guidelines)
- Achieved major changes in ICD-10 codes for Sjögren’s
- Gained insight and a better understanding of Sjögren’s patients, their symptoms and their lives
- Welcomed Janet Church as the new Foundation President & CEO.
And we did all of this while increasing the valuable support we provide to patients and families, especially as we continue to contend with COVID-19.
The Foundation is extremely thankful for every volunteer, healthcare professional, and donor, whose support makes all this possible! Our work and successes speak directly to the efforts of the Foundation’s Board of Directors and staff, our Medical and Scientific Advisors, and the hundreds of volunteers throughout the country.
We are proud of all that we have been able to accomplish and it is the generosity and support of our donors that allows us to benefit the lives of all Sjögren’s patients. The Foundation hopes you will choose to make a year-end donation, and with your help, we can achieve even greater success in 2022! Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity.