A Special Thank to our Presenting Sponsor:
There is nothing more important to the Sjögren’s Foundation than the health and safety of our patients, their families, volunteers and staff. Therefore, in light of the coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic, the Foundation will, once again, deliver our annual National Patient Conference as a virtual / on-line event. You will experience the same valuable educational topics from leading Sjögren’s experts from the comfort of your own home and computer.
June 11 & June 12, 2021
Please Note: You must have a computer / online access to participate
Sjögren's is not the same for every patient which is why educating yourself is so important. This two-day educational experience will help you take control of your health while you learn how to manage and understand your Sjögren’s symptoms and complications from leading Sjögren’s experts.
We encourage you to take this opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of all the key aspects of Sjögren’s
- Learn from national Sjögren's experts and researchers
Presentation Topics will include:
- Sjögren's: An Overview
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Pulmonary Complications
- Conquering Sjögren's: What's Next?
- Ocular Manifestations of Sjögren's
- Product Showcase
- Oral Manifestations of Sjögren's
- Social Security Disability for Sjögren's
- Sjögren's and Joint Pain
- COVID-19 and Sjögren's Update
- Genetics and Sjögren's Research