As a Sjögren’s patient, you face the challenge every day of coping with this debilitating disease. Though there are an estimated four million Americans living with Sjögren’s, you often feel alone and are unable to find credible information.
That is why, over thirty years ago, the Sjögren’s Syndrome Foundation began its crusade to serve as a resource for Sjögren’s patients. Whether you are newly diagnosed or have been suffering with Sjögren’s for years, we hope that you will use this website as an excellent source of information.
Inside our website you will find information on:
- Living With Sjögren’s.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Sjögren’s.
- Support Groups where you can connect with other patients.
- Faces of Sjögren’s to learn from other patients.
- Registering for our National Patient Conferences.
- How to get involved with the Foundation.
- Ways to increase awareness of Sjögren’s.
- A Place to Begin when diagnosed with Sjögren's.
Additionally, if you become a member of the SSF you will also have access to the following:
- Discounts on Sjögren’s resources and registration costs for the annual SSF National Patient Conference.
- A subscription to our 10 issues a year newsletter, The Moisture Seekers.
- Archived articles from the monthly newsletter.
- A New Member packet with helpful information and an updated SSF Product Directory.
- Access to a network of knowledgeable volunteers and local support groups.
- With each member, the SSF voice will get stronger and we will finally make Sjögren’s a household name!
If you have any questions or want to contact the Foundation, please call us at 1-800-475-6473. Remember, you are not alone. The Sjögren’s Syndrome Foundation staff and volunteers are working on your behalf to conquer Sjögren’s.