The Sjögren's Foundation is proud to offer educational opportunities for healthcare providers and their staff to help increase education and awareness about Sjögren's.
- Sjögren's Syndrome: A Common, Complex, Misunderstood Autoimmune Disease
The Sjögren’s Foundation is excited to announce a FREE CME opportunity to learn more about Sjögren’s, through our partnership with Pri-Med.
Our program, Sjögren's Syndrome: A Common, Complex, Misunderstood Autoimmune Disease, was recorded during the Pri-Med East conference in Boston, MA and is now available on pri-med.com, for free. Providers will receive 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ or 0.85 AANP, including 0.14 AANP Pharm through March 20, 2021 by taking this course.
Objectives for the course include:
- Identify the complex symptoms of Sjögren’s
- Describe the methods used for diagnosing Sjögren’s
- Discuss available treatment options and status of Sjögren’s clinical trials
- National Patient Conference
The Sjögren’s Foundation offers educational opportunities for healthcare providers and their staff to attend our Patient Seminars and National Patient Conferences free of charge. Contact the Foundation office to learn more.